|Building on the success of our previous versions, v4.0 adds new features requested by our users.
Licensed on a per site basis, this upgrade is for those who have previously purchased the full version of Order Tracking v3. Requires minor modification of your StoreFront database. Installation (1 hour) is available.
- Supports both SF5 & 2000 (Access & SQL)
- Supports UPS, USPS, FedEx (Express & Ground), Airborne Express, DHL, Canada Post, Purolator & Truck
- Automatic entry of customer details to the order tracking tables when an order is completed in your store
- Email customer & merchant notification when an order has shipped
- Import 3rd Party tracking numbers into database from your desktop (batch mode)
- Import "offline" orders (phone, B&M, etc.) to your online tracking system.
- Export SF customer address detail (individual or batch mode) for import to 3rd party shipping programs
- Customizable shipping notification email template
- Customizable customer order tracking page template
- Clean out old orders (delete 15, 30, 60, 90 days or older)
- Compact & repair database (Access only)
- Built-in "auto-fill" calendar for shipping dates
- Make identical copy of a record (for orders that ship with more than one tracking number)
- Drop down shipper menu (no more cryptic "shipper ID")
- New streamlined interface - easier to use
- Expanded search capabilities. Search on customer name, email, or order number